What to do...
1. Where did September go?!? Onward to October, which means some scary stuff! Haunted houses have started opening up, so pack up some friends and prepare to get spooked at one of these scariest in Ohio; Haunted Hoochie, Scareatorium, or Haunted Orchard.
2. Support local artists Saturday morning with Made Local Marketplace's fall pop up in Powell. Jewelry, clothes, paintings and more make perfect gifts too!
3. Get into full Fall swing by grabbing a PSL and heading out to Dawes Arboretum Fall Fest and plant sale. Stock up on apples and mums, enjoy the trees starting to change, and some fun fall activities including hay rides.
4. The beginning of October means it is Gallery Hop time too! Check out the gallery schedule including Pizzuti Collection's Cuban Forever Revisited exhibition.
5. Cheer on our hometown club with a couple Land Grant brews this Saturday. Get your Crew Brew bundle tickets here.
6. Need to warm up after the soccer game? The fishnet mafia presents Rocky Horror Picture Show at Studio 35 with all of the cult following fanfare.
7. Enjoy the cooler fall weather and get a little festive... paint some pumpkins while sipping on some hot apple cider (with a little something for the adults) at Goodale Park on Sunday.
8. Keep your brunch game strong by going to Woodlands Tavern for Challah's Sunday bloody Sunday brunch while DJ Legend spins some background beats.
Where to eat...
Seven courses created by seven of Columbus' finest female chefs are being served at Gallerie Bar as part of the Cancer Sees No Borders dinner fundraiser this Saturday night.
Where to drink...
Last week may have been the official Columbus Oktoberfest, but some of our local breweries are hosting their own this weekend. Actual Brewing is hosting Weinerfest and of course Zauber has their own Oktoberfest.