Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Weekly Menu

As a sat there eating my cheese pizza at the soccer game, I realized that I had not ate any raw vegetables today.  That was my New Years resolution this year.  I guess I stopped keeping track almost a month ago.  I know I have missed a few days since the year started and probably a few more since I stopped keeping track, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up on my resolution.  Salads, sandwiches, juicing, and veggie snacks like carrots and celery are easy ways to get raw vegetables in.  How long have you kept a resolution going?  Ever made it all year?

This week is a short week for meal planning because I will be in Chicago for work... and then for fun... for most of the week.

tuna and green bean pasta
baked ziti pie
stuffed zucchini

And then I think I have to make these ice cream cookie bars that Lindsay from Pinch of Yum made last week... looks delicious, although I have a few tweaks I want to make.  :) Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...