Alley's Recipe Book
Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book       Alley's Recipe Book    Alley's Recipe Book
Alley

Bad Memory

So it seems I have a terrible memory because I wanted to post what I cooked last week to catch up, but they are some of the things I listed from the week before.  Well, I know I cooked them this past week, so what did I cook the week before?!  We must have had leftovers more often than I account for, I guess.  That's what happens when you cook for two people and most recipes call for four to six servings.

So, last week, I made...
* veggie fried rice
* pan fried ravioli with sauteed zucchini
* artichoke strata and brussel sprout casserole
* stuffed shells (with spinach) Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...